A few years ago we began to collaborate on a project to provide yet another way to stay connected to your equipment room. We already had BECSys for Windows (BFW), a great monitoring and alert notification program that has been performing flawlessly for decades, and a great BECSysNow app that put your pool equipment room information on your smart phone and tablet, but we felt we could do more. There’s always room for improvement, right?
We mentioned this new BECSysLive program a few weeks ago, and several customers got connected and love it. While it is still in the Beta mode, it has performed flawlessly, with great reliability. So….we thought it was a good time to reach out again to see who else might want to join the fun.
Here are a few highlights:
- Simple web browser-based program works on your computer, phone, or tablet
- Easy to set up, organize, and navigate…no need for a special program.
- Includes Chemistry, GPM Flow, Power & Water Consumption, Temperature, Filter Soiling, and more.
- Proactive reports bring the information to you, when you need it.
- Details alarms and parameter changes to help you detect any tampering
- Interfaces with your SpinTouch test kit to log and store test kit readings
- Helps you centralize control and manage multiple pools at a glance.
- Reports include graphs of major parameters with min, max, and avg readings.
- Basic program is free…advance features available at a nominal cost.
This program fits nicely between the quick and easy phone/tablet app and BFW, which is really a serious programmer tool with advanced troubleshooting features that help us dissect your feed alerts and logs down to 6-second increments in real time… an industry exclusive.
Please contact your CES Rep and see how easy it is to join the rapidly growing number of CES customers who are maintaining tight control over their equipment rooms, and are protecting themselves from liability. The simple set up video and features video will help guide your installation process, or you can follow our handy quick set up guide.
Or please contact the Technical Team, and they will gladly guide you through the process.