For the past 4 years, CES has been nominated for the GrowFL award that identifies 400 Florida Companies to Watch,™ and that alone was a great distinction given all the great companies that operate in Florida. We are proud to announce that this year we finally succeeded, and were named as an honoree, one of the top 50 in the state!
According to GrowFL, companies are defined as stand-out companies, that are “positioned to make a significant impact on Florida’s economy with their products, services, critical intellectual property, or a niche position that gives them a competitive edge in their markets. These business owners demonstrate strong leadership, philanthropic involvement, perseverance, and all it means to be an entrepreneur.”
Specifically, CES was highlighted for:
- Company wide family culture and exceptional employees with up to 32 years of service. This has helped us develop tremendous applied experience in water quality problem solving.
- Innovative industry-leading technologies in pumping, filtration, chemical treatment, heating, Ozone, UV, and supplemental treatment technologies among others.
- Technology, service and support programs that have helped provide safe, code-compliant pools for thousands of leading Florida organizations and their patrons.
- A strong commitment to education, from on-site operator development to many state-approved programs including: face-to-face, classroom, virtual, and online.
- 37-year track record for helping thousands of customers save many millions of gallons of water, kWh-hours of electricity, and BTUs of energy.
- Development of the US’s largest open-architecture monitoring and alert notification center with real-time monitoring for thousands of pools.
We are humbled by this distinction, but know that we need to earn our stripes every day. This is a team effort, and there is no way to have accomplished this without the daily dedication from our office and field staff, and long-term confidence from our customers.
Thanks to all for helping make this happen, and we look forward to continuing to assist you with providing “Excellence in Water Quality Control” for many years to come.